ABOUT OUR FISHING PACKAGES
- From your hotel in Panama City, our designated driver will transfer you to Allbrook Airport. The flight to Bocas del Toro on Panama Air is about an hour.
- In Bocas you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in, after which you take a short 300m walk to Bocas Kayak Fishing’s home dock.
- We will make you feel at home, spend time on orientation, give information about our fishery, talk weather and assign space for the safe storage of your tackle. Tackle is prepared for the next day.
- The afternoon is yours to explore the town and surrounds.
- Up early for your stroll to Home Dock, where fresh coffee and a light breakfast will be waiting.
- We depart about an hour before sunrise, to have the first kayak on the water way before sunrise.
- The mothership returns to Home Dock at about 11h00 and lunch will be enjoyed at your hotel. Depending on the weather, we will do at least one lunch on Starfish Beach.
- You need to be back at Home Dock for the afternoon session, departing at 14h00 and returning at sunset.
We are flexible to ensure you enjoy an awesome adventure. If the weather misbehaves, we can do one longer morning session instead of a morning and afternoon session. Having said that, it is always safety first and any change in plans will be discussed with the group.
- After breakfast you will be transferred to Bocas International Airport for your flight back to Panama City. Our designated driver will transfer you from Allbrook Airport to your hotel.
Once you have paid your deposit, we will send you a list of what to pack for your adventure. It will contain tips about clothing and suggestions about equipment and terminal tackle to give you the best chance of success.
No bunking or sharing a bathroom! After a long day’s kayak fishing, you deserve luxury accommodation.
Our clients are booked into Divers Paradise Hotel, a short 300m walk from Bocas Kayak Fishing’s home dock.
The hotel is built over the Caribbean with magnificent, panoramic views. Key features of the rooms include a balcony, air conditioning, private bathroom, room safes, ceiling fans, free wi-fi and a wake-up service.
The hotel has one of the best restaurants in town, the popular Pier 19 Bar & Restaurant.
*Divers Paradise Hotel is our preferred supplier. In the unlikely event that we are unable to secure accommodation, we will use a different but accredited hotel in the immediate vicinity.